TURN YOUR DREAM KITCHEN INTO REALITY WITH EXCELLENT KITCHEN FLOORING IDEAS
Kitchen being the busiest place in the house, good kitchen flooring is an extremely important idea to think about and invest in. It is usually advisable to select the floor and the cabinetry at the same time for blending the materials and colour together so as to give a nice appeal. However, the floorings that are used today are less durable. Hence, one should invest in flooring that functions well. There is a wide range of beautiful materials and styles available for making your kitchen floor look overwhelming. Below are some of the great ideas for getting the beautiful kitchen remodeling Boca Raton:
- Wood Kitchen Flooring: – Wood is widely preferred by most people while selecting flooring ideas as wood has a warm and unique look. It has a high-end appeal, but needs to be protected from moisture, so you should add an extra layer of finish to seal the wood. Wood is durable and looks attractive, but it requires to be refinished from time to time. Wood kitchen flooring may cost around $4 to $10 per square foot.
- Bamboo Kitchen Flooring: – If you want environment-friendly material, then go for bamboo flooring. Bamboo is a great, sustainable kitchen flooring material and is completely durable with huge strength and capacity. The quality of this material depends on the warranty period so invest in a good brand with longest warranty. However, some of them may dent easily, so select good quality bamboo flooring from a reputable brand that is durable, eco-friendly, attractive and has a long warranty period.
- Stone Kitchen Flooring: – Stone flooring is usually advisable for warm regions as it is naturally cool and provides an earthy look to the kitchen. There is a wide variety of stone flooring available in the market like marble, slate, travertine, etc. Stone flooring is durable, hard and easy to clean. However, certain types need proper sealing as they may stain over time. If they are used in cold regions, then sub-floor radiant heat is required to be added to warm the kitchen floors.
- Vinyl Kitchen Flooring: Vinyl flooring is available in a wide range of designs and textures and is quite easy to install except for the sheet vinyl that needs to be installed by experts. Vinyl kitchen flooring is great for water resistance and is available at reasonable prices ranging from $1 to $5 per square foot. However, it can gouge easily and needs a perfect subfloor to install on.
- Concrete Kitchen Flooring: Concrete flooring gives a modern look and is available in a wide variety of styles. It is completely durable, moisture resistant and can resist the busiest kitchens’ activities. Concrete can be stained, waxed, polished and even customized according to personal preferences. However, it requires re-stealing and if it is installed in cold regions, then additional radiant floor heating would be required to be installed beneath the concrete to keep the floor warm in winters.
Kitchen flooring should be one that is durable, can resist long periods of standing and other activities. So, when it comes to beautiful kitchen flooring ideas, there are various stylish choices available that are affordable and are worth installing to accomplish a beautiful kitchen remodeling Boca Raton.